Watch out for the ProScroller V2, a fully functional scroll wheel for your controller.
This ist the first scroll wheel attachment that works on every controller in nearly every position. This product increases the range of configuration possibilities for games like Fortnite by introducing the scroll wheel.
The ProScroller V2 works for controllers linked to PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X
Unfortunately, we had to find out that Fortnite recently started to crash when you want to set scroll wheel reset on the console. The solution, however, is that instead of making the settings with a controller, you make them with a mouse. Once set, you can unplug the mouse and play without any problems.
You now get the advantage of setting your game functions to scroll wheel up and scroll wheel down!
The ProScroller V2 comes now with an improved scroll wheel for maximum comfort and stability.
(If you play with an Astro C40 or a eXtremeRate Decade tournament controller, please let us know in the customer note during the ordering process. Our standard adhesive tape does not hold up so well on this controller. We will therefore send you a special adhesive tape that is much better suited for this controller.)
The ProScroller V2 consists of:
- ProScroller with improved scroll wheel connected with a 1.5 meter (5 feet) cable to the hub
- 2 meters (6.5 ft) USB-A to USB-C cable for connecting the ProScroller with your PC or console
- Extra strong double-sided tape attached to the ProScroller
- 1 x Spare tape for flat surface
- 1 x Spare tape for uneven surface
- Extension for attaching your ProScroller to special places
- Cleaning cloth
- 6 x Cable clips
We are testing every product for its full functionality before shipping.
Instructions (Instruction Video here)
- Think about which could be the best place for the ProScroller on your Controller
- Pick up your controller as if you were playing
- Place the ProScroller where you want it (do not remove the protective tape yet)
- If you have to, put the ProScroller on the extension so that at least 2 cm are still on the controller
- If everything fits, take the cleaning cloth and clean the controller in the place where you want to stick the ProScroller afterwards
- Now remove the protective film from the adhesive tape and stick the ProScroller on your controller
- Press everything in firmly for about 15 seconds. Note: Do not apply heavy pressure on scroll wheel itself!
- Plug in the ProScroller using the provided USB A to USB C cable.
- If you do not connect your controller wirelessly, use the provided cable clips to bundle the controller and ProScroller cable together.
Here is an example for Fortnite settings configuration
Start Fortnite, go to Settings and select Keyboard Controls:
Scroll wheel reset
Bind ‘BUILDING EDIT’ & ‘RESET BUILDING EDIT’ to scroll wheel up or down. This depends in which direction you want to scroll to reset the builds
Weapon Slot 1 or scroll wheel interact
Bind ‘WEAPON SLOT 1’ or ‘USE’ to scroll wheel up or down. Again, this depends in which direction you want to scroll to interact or go to Weapon slot 1